A wedding at Western Sky is like no other in the area. Western Sky’s Texas Hill Country setting lends itself to creating creative menus to honor Texas cuisine. From banquet style to plated meals, True Flavors will work with event planners to customize a chef-designed menu to meet any budget. True Flavors can manage all event needs from catering and linens, to the bar menu and entertainment. The layout of the venue can be arranged to feature a customized dance floor while ensuring all guests are seated.
Western Sky Amenities:
- 700 guests, seated
- Texas Hill Country ambiance with front and back porches
- 20×12 stage for entertainment from live bands or a DJ and a state-of-the art sound system
- A gazebo that can be used as a chapel for an intimate outdoor wedding setting and is located steps behind the event venue (separate cost)
- A “bride’s” and “groom’s” room to host a wedding party with ample space for the wedding party to dress and relax prior to the big moment.
- Secure parking can accommodate x# of vehicles.
- Shuttle parking for larger groups can also be made available
- 20 minute drive from the Blanco/281 area
Tejas Rodeo also serves as a unique venue for wedding rehearsal parties. There are several options to celebrate with your guests before your big day
- Stagecoach area seats 150 people reception style
- Pavilion seats 200 reception style w/ a dance floor and stage
- Large Arbor seats up to 250 people
- Small cedar arbor seats up to 50 people
- Cantina de Cibolo seats up to 140 people
Contact Tom Ozene, Catering & Sales Manager, (830) 980-2205, for more information.