We are excited to now offer lodging options on the grounds of Tejas Rodeo Co.
The Casita or “little house” is simply that, a tiny home away from home tucked away in the Hill Country. Complete with a small kitchen, upstairs deck, and loft, the Casita is located 3/4 of a mile back into the property and includes private access to the pool. The Casita sleeps up to four and is perfect for both a couples retreat or a family getaway.
- Wrap around porch & porch swing
- Private entrance to pool
- Access to green house & chicken coop
- Upstairs loft with 2 twin beds
- Upstairs deck
- Semi private bedroom with King bed
- Small oven & stove
- Full size refrigerator
- Breakfast table
- Flat screen TV with Direct TV
- Air conditioning & Heating Unit
Located in the Heart of the South, our bunkhouse is a cozy nook carved out of one of the orginal Barns here at Tejas. Nestled under Oaks, it provides a perfectly private & romantic getaway for two, yet is still walking distance from full rodeo action. The original structure was constructed in the 1800s, and has since been remodeled, complete with hardwood floors, a claw footed bath tub, and arched ceilings.
- Private porch & porch swing
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard surrrounded by a handcrafted privacy rock wall
- Views of the hill country
- Queen Size Bed
- Leather sofa
- Bath tub & Shower head
- Hardwood floors
- Mini refridgerator
- 42″ Flat screen TV with Direct TV
- High ceilings with ceiling fan
- A/C & heating
The closest hotel to Tejas is the Hyatt Place. Contact them at 210-545-2810 or book your stay here!